• No refunds or cancellations of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
• No refunds or cancellations of orders will be accepted once orders have been fully branded and are ready for collection. All clients are required to pay all outstanding fees for their invoiced orders within the grace period of seven working days. Orders not paid for in full will be subject to a 15% handling charge.
• Written orders (emailed) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
• Branding will not commence until full payment or 70% deposit has been received for clients.
• In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R250 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Sales Representative
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.