Implementing hygiene and safety protocols within the workplace is essential in terms of preventing the spread of COVID-19. The most common COVID-19 symptoms include.
A dry cough
These accurate, non-touch thermometers act as an ideal first line of defence for any workplace and will allow you to screen all staff and customers in a safe and convenient way. Body temperature reading without contact.
ABS 13 ( l ) x 4 ( w ) x 4 ( h )
Measures temperatures between a range of between 32 – 42.9 degrees Celsius, with a maximum accuracy variance of 0.2 degrees Celsius.
Measuring distance: 3 – 5cm
Measuring time: 1 second
Digital screen display
Automatic shutdown after 10 seconds
• No refunds or cancellations of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
• No refunds or cancellations of orders will be accepted once orders have been fully branded and are ready for collection. All clients are required to pay all outstanding fees for their invoiced orders within the grace period of seven working days. Orders not paid for in full will be subject to a 15% handling charge.
• Written orders (emailed) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
• Branding will not commence until full payment or 70% deposit has been received for clients.
• In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R250 excluding VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Sales Representative