RETURNS & EXCHANGES
At Mashjoy Branding Solutions, We strive to provide extraordinary services. If you are not satisfied with any services provided by Mashjoy Branding. You may return products for either a credit on your account, a refund or exchange. All product returns and exchanges can be lodged by filling in this contact form:
- All products cannot be returned or exchanged if they are not meeting either one of these conditions: not in their original packaging and missing parts.
- All products can be returned by means of a drop in or courier service arranged by the client. Mashjoy branding will not arrange a courier service to collect products to be returned by the client.
- Product regarded as defective will not be allowed for returns/exchanges.
Products meeting the following conditions will not be eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Damages and faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from poor handling, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from electrical surges, lightning and corrossion;
- Damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product;
- If the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose but do not suit you.
COVID-19 ESSENTIALS RETURNS
- Due to an increased demand on Covid Essentials, Mashjoy branding cannot guarantee available stock for exchanges. Should there be no stock available, clients will be credited back their payment for future purchase or be refunded as per the following Refund Policy.
- All essential products cannot be returned or exchanged if they are not meeting either one of these conditions: not in their original packaging, if they are used and missing parts.
- All essentials can be returned by means of a drop in or courier service arranged by the client. Mashjoy branding will not arrange a courier service to collect products to be returned by the client.
- Samples with an individual product price of less than R30 excluding VAT may not be returned.
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit. We recommend purchasing dummy memory stick samples.
- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging so that a refund/credit can be ensured.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected. You can also attach a printout of email order confirmation, in case you made a purchase of the sampleas online.
CORPORATE BRANDING SERVICES
- Once stock has been collected/delivered from/by Mashjoy Branding, Mashjoy Branding has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Mashjoy Branding cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Mashjoy Branding’s fault or not.
- It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Pretoria/Johannesburg (i.e. Durban, Cape Town etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not accept returns on discontinued and sale/clearance items.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled – eg. PEN-730