At Mashjoy Branding Solutions, Herein referred to as Mashjoy Branding, we strive to provide extraordinary services. If you are not satisfied with any services provided by Mashjoy Branding. You may request to cancel any of our services and you are entitle up to a full-refund. All cancelations must be done in writing via email or notify your sales representative via WhatsApp.
To request a refund, contact your sales representative and request then complete a Refund Request form. Upon timely receipt of the completed form, Mashjoy Branding will refund the payment made by you on the services/packages purchased. All Refund Request forms must be received within 30 days of the start of your design/branding project. To avoid abuse of our services, All refunds are reviewed and will be processed based on the following refund policy:
- EFT refunds are processed every Friday. Proof of banking details must be captured by Thursdays, 12:00PM.
- There are no refunds for any rush hour or 24 hour services projects.
- There is no refunds due to reasons related to a third party involved. E.g Courier services delays, supplier delays, power failures/interruptions, lack of communication/approvals from the client etc.
- All refunds are issued within 3-7 working days upon acknowledgement of receipt of the refund.
LOGO DESIGN AND ARTWORKS
- You may cancel your service at any time during the initial concepts phase of the design given you have not requested any alterations. For reasons unknown, we understand that it is sometimes difficult to design the best logo for every client. A R90 service fee will be deducted from your initial deposit to compensate the initial hourly-work produced by the graphics designer.
- You are entitled to a full refund for any logo design, provided Mashjoy Branding has not started with any design work. No questions asked.
CORPORATE BRANDING SERVICES
- No refunds or cancellations of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- No refunds or cancellations of orders will be accepted once orders have been fully branded and are ready for collection. All clients are required to pay all outstanding fees for their invoiced orders within the grace period of five working days. Orders not paid for in full will be subject to a 15% handling charge.
- Written orders (emailed) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once a non-branding order to the value of R5000 or more has been emailed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment or 70% deposit has been received for clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 or more.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R250 including VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless the branding deadline has been indicated to your Sales Representative upon placement of order.
- Orders for clients on payment terms may not be cancelled after sitting on our shelves for 10 working days.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Mashjoy Branding Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Once stock of an item that is on special or discontinued has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed. Please contact Us if you have any questions regarding Cancellations and Refunds: firstname.lastname@example.org